Patient Transfer System: EASY MOVE
We are known as an eminent supplier of Patient Transfer System. It is a kind of a mobile stretcher or wheel chair that is used for lifting and taking patients from one place to another in hospitals. It common medical equipment used in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes by doctors, ward attendant, nurses etc. Patient Transfer Systems are not only convenient for patients but also for the hospital staff as they personally don't have to bear the weight of the patient and thus, are able to prevent themselves from back problems, pain and injuries.
Patients are generally moved or transferred using Patient Transfer System- Easy Move from emergency departments, operation theaters, ICU's to their personal ward or in other areas of the hospital. Apart from being convenient it saves times as it can be moved swiftly.
Features Of EASY MOVE :
- Easy Move is manufactured using a special type of polycarbonate plastic, which is break-resistant. The width of the board is around is 50cms and the length is 170 centimeter. The board has the capacity to bent over 120 degree without breaking.
- Gives full support to the patients body right from head to toe
- One Nurse or attendant sufficient for patient transfer
- EASY MOVE is, radiolucent, lightweight and impact resistant.
- It is made using special plastic as it is unbreakable.
- It weighs less than 4Kgs
- It can bear weight of up to 225Kgs
- Zero risk of back pain and injury to the nursing staff who move the patients
- Long-service life
- Is cleaned with Antiseptic Solutions after every used to prevent transferring of disease ir infection.
- It bridges the height and gap difference between hospital bed and trolley.
Patient Transfer System: EASY MOVE has been accepted on a global level in the medical industry. Finds application in large, medium, small and private and government hospitals, operation theater, ICU, patient ward, emergency room etc.
- Health of doctors, nurses, attendants is of as much importance as of the patients, thus, to reduce their physical work of transferring the patients these Easy Move are used. This way they are able to prevent themselves from spine/back medical issues and are able to take care of the patients.
Objectives of the new invention:
- To help the patients who cannot move by themselves
- To help the nurses carry them easily
- For swift and easy movement
- Make attendant work simple and easy.
- Relieve the pains of patients.
Span Center, 5th Floor, South Avenue, Santacruz(W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400054, India