- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 16500 INR
- Equipment Type :
- ANGIOGRAPHY PRODUCTS
- Material :
- Condition :
- Technology :
- Use :
Coronary Angiography Balloon
The angiography guide is primarily used to guide angiography catheters to the lesion in the artery in angiography procedures. Available in straight & J-formed tips. Diameter varies from 0.018'' to 0.038'' and length ranges from 150cm to 260cm. The surface of the guide wire is PTFE-coated and has extra stiff shaft stiffness.
Guiding catheter has a large non-tapered lumen that allows contrast medium injection and pressure monitoring and facilitates the intravascular passage of interventional devices.
- Large Lumen Guide Balancing Flexibility and Support.
- Enhanced Visualization.
- Full-Wall Technology Construction.
- Full Range of Coronary and Peripheral Curves.
- Braided design for exceptional radiopacity and torque response.
- Soft, radiopaque tip for clear visibility.
Span Center, 5th Floor, South Avenue, Santacruz(W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400054, India